Friday, 3 August 2012

Photo diary: 20th - 24th July

20th July - This arrived today, courtesy of the Amazon voucher
that Keith & Mel bought me for my birthday. This is the
programme that we quote at least 10 times a day at work,
I love it, & am SO pleased I now own it too.

21st July - My boyfriend's dog Sam. He is great, if not
a little bit mental. But he seemed to like my house & he
enjoyed his lengthly walk into Bournemouth & back too.

22nd July - The boat I hope will be seaworthy soon. I want
to sunbathe on it, and not much else...

23rd July - It was finally sunny today in London
town, so this is me...in the sun...in London.

24th July - Sitting in my Sister in Law's garden in the
evening shade with a book & a bowl of Weetabix was how
I spent my time tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment