Sunday, 2 September 2012

Photo diary: 10th - 12th August

10th August - First display I've done in a long time. It felt
good, and the feedback from my Managers was pretty good too.
Still got it...
11th August - My very good friend Amy is
expecting a baby and today was her baby
shower. I haven't actually seen her since she
told me she was pregnant, but it gave me the
opportunity to catch up with some of my
nearest and dearest from Uni. It was worth
every second of that boiling hot drive up
to Northampton & back.

12th August - I spent the evening watching
the closing ceremony with Steve. Definitely
not as good as the opening but the banter on
Twitter was BRILLIANT. This is an example
of just one of my Tweets - not so much banter,
just attempted wit..

No comments:

Post a Comment