Saturday, 27 October 2012

Photo diary: 5th - 9th September


5th September - I cracked out the Kitchenaid & made
some brownies. The Hummingbird bakery recipe I use
is SO quick & SO easy it's dangerous, I could end up
making them all the time if I'm not careful...

6th September - I had 2 of my old housemates round for
dinner & we opted for our old favourite of Chinese. I
have literally never seen so much food for such a small
amount of people before.

7th September - Another night with friends, this time
in an Indian restaurant. Once again my eyes were MUCH
bigger than my stomach & I couldn't finish it all.
You'd think I'd learn as this happens everytime I have
Chinese or Indian, but nevermind!

8th September - An afternoon on the boiling hot
beach with some lovely friends. I was so relaxed
I fell asleep, and trust me, that NEVER happens!

9th September - To celebrate my boyfriend's
brother's birthday I went to a bit of a family
BBQ at their house. Afterwards the 3 brothers
played a very weird game called 'Tippy Tappy'.
Don't ask me to explain it, I have no idea what
they were doing...

No comments:

Post a Comment