Tuesday, 24 July 2012

Photo diary: 16th - 17th July

16th July - To say thank you for having me to stay so much
I took my Sister in law shopping in Peter Jones. It was very
much like supermarket sweep, but that was a good thing as
we only had 20 minutes until the shop was shutting. Needless
to say, we bought enough that meant no one could sit next to
her on the train. Oops.

17th July - I met up with a friend of mine who's working in
London & he was kind enough to show me this incredible
shop. Sadly I didn't go in, but childhood memories
came flooding back to me even as I stood outside. Namely
the time that I entered a competition when Andi Peters was
in the Broom cupboard so I could win the Moomin windmill
with all the characters. I didn't win *sob*

No comments:

Post a Comment