Saturday, 21 July 2012

Photo diary: 6th - 9th July

6th July - Wimbledon Men's Final day & I made sure we were stocked
up with the essentials...including what I've started to call
Pimms in a tin. Not as good as the proper stuff but it'll do!

7th July - My cousin's wedding & while we were waiting
at the church after the service, we had to capture a photo
of the 'least amount of effort made for putting flowers on
a grave' - the flowers were in a Sainsbury's milk bottle!

8th July - Back to London, & my goodness.. I
got drenched. I felt like I may as well not even
bothered wearing shoes on the walk from the
station to my sister in laws. If you look at this photo
at a certain angle you can see the colour difference
between the wet and dry patches on my trousers.

9th July - I was treated to a lovely dinner by my sister in law
in the evening after work. Here she is in one of her most
familiar habitats...the kitchen. And no, I'm not being sexist,
she really does love cooking & she really is very good at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment