Thursday, 18 August 2011

Hipstamatic'd up.


Some may say a predictable post from me that was inevitable to happen since getting my new phone a couple of weeks ago..but yes, I now have a beautiful white iPhone which now has my favourite app on it - Hipstamatic.

I know some people that don't like it as they would rather use an old camera with the right film on the right settings to make pictures look like that. But alas, I don't have such facilities at my disposal, and the only camera I do have (my old Polaroid) they no longer make film for. And as I am totally in love with the look and style of these images, in the here and now the Hipstamatic application is a great substitute.

For me, nothing will beat the noise of a Polaroid camera and waiting for the picture to develop, wondering what it will look like and being able to write in black marker pen on the thick white border at the bottom. But being able to give a similar effect to images that I take every day without paying £20 for 10 photos is a win win for me.


1 comment: