This photo was taken at the Arts University Bournemouth in one of the Make Up studios. I was there all afternoon because I was having a photoshoot done for my internal work magazine to do with the Make Up course I did there back in March last year. I brushed up on my skills (no pun intended) while I was there and got to makeover my friend Lisa from work. A public thank you to her for letting me put more glitter on her eyes than what's on all the baubles in the John Lewis Christmas department. There were cheesy poses a plenty, so we'll just have to wait and see how they turn out. Bring on my 5 minutes of fame..
| Make up studio, Arts University Bournemouth. Song: Chesney Hawks - One & Only (the radio was playing old music.. very apt though being at a University. It took me back to my Loughborough days) |

No comments:
Post a Comment