I went to stay with my best friend Rach and her husband Steve as they're moving to Austrailia for a year next week so this was my last chance to see them until I hopefully go out and visit in November.
There is nothing quite like spending time with people that you know you inside out, that they only have to take one look at you and they know what your eyes are saying. And that is one of the reasons I am so thankful for her. I've known Steve since I was born and Rach has been one of my best friends for a very long time. That combined, it makes them a very special couple to me. I'll miss the fact I can just pick up the phone to her but thank goodness we've put the Skype dates in the diary already. Bon Voyage Tervets!
![]() |
| Steve, Rach & myself |
![]() |
| Me & Rach on a little walk Albums: Jesus Culture - Come away Beyonce - 4 |



No comments:
Post a Comment