Tuesday, 3 January 2012

A photo a day.

This is something I've wanted to do for a few years now. That from the beginning of the year I'll take a photo everyday. It could be a picture of something I've done that day, someone or some people I've been with or even just a photo of the day at some point. I don't know why I've always wanted to do it...just thought it would be pretty cool.

So I know today is the 3rd January, therefore I have 3/4 photos for you (New Years Eve and New Years Day!) They're not particularly interesting, but they represent and include things that have happened each day at the beginning of my 2012.

New Years Eve party. Theme: Food mascots.
Songs: Anything that was on the playlist at the party,
but particularly Bye bye bye - NSYNC, U turn by Usher & the Cha cha slide
(fond memoriesof doing the unofficial actions to them at New Year)

New Years Day breakfast
Song: Never once by Matt Redman
Love this song on his album,
and a loving reminder of how awesome our God is.

2nd January 2012 - ARCATM Hearts open
Song: Toxic by Britney Spears
My walk in music at the Hearts tournament

3rd January 2012 - Blustery day is an understatement
Song: Northern Wind by City & Colour
Beautiful song. Amazing album.

No comments:

Post a Comment