Saturday, 4 February 2012

Photo diary: 1st - 4th February

1st Feb - I've seemed to have developed a bit of an obsession
of taking pictures of skies & out of windows. The sky was
so blue today I couldn't resist.
Album - Kelly Clarkson, Stronger

2nd - My friend Tom (pictured here on the left) is a very talented
singer/songwriter & tonight he was playing at Bournemouth Folk
Club with Steve (pictured on the right). Great music, great night.
Song - Fireworks by Tom Whitman

3rd - Friday night & feeling tired & lathargic, Me & Gem had
a bit of a girls night in with Chinese & a film called
"Little White Lies". Happy Friday!
Artist - Ray Lamontagne

4th - I went to a ladies quiz night at Church & when I arrived
there was this most gorgeous Valentines/Love display up.
I literally LOVE it.
Song - Matt Willis, Hey Kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment