Saturday, 18 February 2012

Photo diary: 8th - 18th February

Well...it looks as though I've been a bit slack on the old photo uploading recently, so here's a colossal photo diary for you. Once again..music may not be apparent under every image as I can no longer remember what I was listening to (that'll teach me).

8th February - I saw Snow Patrol at the BIC with my friend
Andy which was incredible. 'Everything Everything' were
supporting as well who were equally as amazing.
Music - Snow Patrol & Everything Everything

9th February - Having a nice relaxing evening
with my newest favourite person
Artist - James Blake

10th February - Watching 'Quince Quinny' at The Lakehouse
in Hamworthy. Great Friday night with the housemates
involving a lot of dancing!
Music - Quince Quinny

11th February - Over the day I watched the last 6 episodes of
Greys Anatomy series 6. Harrowing wasn't the word, but I loved it!

12th February - This is part of the old Bingo Hall that my church
owns that we're converting & this is the room that will become
where we have our main meetings in. Exciting!

13th February - Sushi for lunch. The battle comes with making
sure that you don't touch the computer keys straight
after without washing your hands...

14th February - Queuing for Ben Howard in Portsmouth with
my housemate Gem & friend Tom.

14th February - Ben Howard & band
Artists - 'Ben Howard' & 'Daughter'

15th February - Belated Valentine's day dinner...
Dominoes. Nom nom nom.
Album - 500 Days of Summer soundtrack

16th February - Dave Griff & band playing at
'The Talbot' in Winton.
Song - Mcfly, Shine a light

17th February - The evening wasn't this anti-social, but a few of us
went to Conto Lounge for a few drinks, got chinese after & then
watched the film "Once". Absolutely lovely evening.
Artist - James Vincent McMorrow

18th February - You can't beat a bacon sandwich with Tiger bread
& a cup of tea on a Saturday morning.
Artist - All Saints

No comments:

Post a Comment