Wednesday, 1 February 2012

Photo diary: 26th - 31st January

I have to apologise now for the following:
1) For not being very good at keeping this up daily and as a result having a photo diary of 6 photos 
2) As I've left it a long time to put these up, I've forgotton some of the music I was listening to on those days..so I'm afraid I've let myself down and not been able to complete that bit of the blog.
3) Some of the photos you may have already seen on my Instagram or on Twitter already...apologies.

So without further ado, here is the 26th - 31st January...

26th - I didn't have anything special to take a photo of
today so just took a picture of 2 of my essential items at work.
Baking diary and headphones for music.
Song - Shekinah glory - Cory Asbury

27th - I made this chocolate cake for my friend Kim. I'd been
telling her for months that I was going to make it for her,
and eventually I did. And yes, that's flake and malteasers on the outside.
Song - Restacks, Bon Iver

28th - Homemade stirfry by Ali, one of my loveliest friends.
It was absolutely delicious as well.
Album - Michelle Branch, Everywhere

29th - Me and my friends all went to the carvery after church.
It was SO good. Everytime I go I cannot get over the size of the
yorkshire puddings. This was Andy's plate, he got his money's worth.
Albums - Ellie Goulding, Bright Lights
Travis, The Man Who

30th - I'm going to see Snow Patrol on the 8th February and the
tickets arrived today. SO excited to see them for the third time at the BIC.

31st - Today I'm just happy. So this is me, being happy.
Song - Over now, Needtobreathe

No comments:

Post a Comment