Thursday, 10 May 2012

Photo diary: 1st - 5th May

1st May - Nearly finished all of the wedding favours for my friend's
wedding on Saturday. 113 down, 7 to go!

2nd May - This may look a little burnt, but this evening I made
Toad in the hole. It was the best one i've done yet, if I don't
mind saying so myself...

3rd May - My lovely friend Becky is leaving our branch to go to
pastures new, so before my trip back to my parents, I popped
into her leaving meal to say goodbye.

4th May - The eve of my friend's wedding. The day has involved
getting manicures, having wine over lunch, a rehearsal of the
evening and also setting up the church hall ready for the champagne
and cupcakes tomorrow. It's getting there...

5th May - Erica's big day. I had the honour of not only being one
of her bridesmaids, but I also got to dust off my make up brushes
and do her wedding make up for her too. This is me doing that
for her, just before the dress got put on!
Song - Feels like home, Edwina Hayes
Etta James, At last

No comments:

Post a Comment