Monday, 28 May 2012

Photo diary: 22nd - 27th May

22nd May - Second day in the big smoke & I'm getting
back into the swing of it again. This is my view out of the
office walking back to the station.

23rd May - Today I met up with my friend Tim from Uni &
after a mental rush down Brompton Road looking for H&M
(don't ask),  we went to the creperié in Kensington that he
took me to last year...it's amazing. This is what we had.

24th May - The last day of my working week & I decided to
treat myself to 3 o'clock tea & cake. Today's cake of choice
was coconut. I knew it was homemade because of the tiny
bit of eggshell I found in it...oops.

25th May - Back home by the seaside & showcasing my
newest piece of plastic jewellery in the sunshine.

26th May - As the tourist crowds started to disperse I went
for a walk, a think & a pray on the beach & to admire once
again one of my favourite places ever.

27th May - And then my 3 day weekend was over & I soon
found myself back on the train on Sunday evening. Thankfully
the train journey was a lot less eventful than when I came back
on Thursday & a good job too, I don't think I could have handled
a repeat of that, my hormones wouldn't have coped...

No comments:

Post a Comment