Tuesday, 15 May 2012

Photo diary: 6th - 9th May

6th May - Tonight I got the chance to watch Shutter Island.
My boyfriend has been telling me how good it was for ages
and tonight was my opportunity to see it. I must admit, I
did enjoy it, however that ending COMPLETELY threw me...

7th May - Nothing like starting off the day with a bowl of
Lucky Charms. My favourite breakfast cereal. My parents
bought me back a box when they went to America & I've
just started tucking into them. Why freeze dried marshmallow
tastes so good I have no idea...

8th May - This was the view out of the window while I worked
today. Not bad for a home office!

9th May - My normal car has a poorly clutch, so I got given a
courtesy car while it's in for repair. However it was an automatic,
which I have driven before, but goodness it was odd. If nothing else
it made me appreciate how much I love my manual car.

No comments:

Post a Comment