Monday, 11 June 2012

Photo diary: 6th - 7th June

6th June - After work before meeting my uni friends for dinner,
I went to Topshop on Oxford Street. The flagship store. And a
flagship store always means amazing Visual Merchandising, even
if it is on a high street brand level. This display caught my eye, I
love all the pastel colours that are in at the moment & wanted
pretty much everything that was in front of me..
which means they're doing their job well!
7th June - I love these white mugs we get at work when we get
our tea and coffee, however, it's easy for a collection of them
to build up on your desk just like this. On a normal day back
home I would have 3 cups of tea a day. Working in an office
& being at home I will average 3 or 4 cups of tea & maybe
even a latte for good measure. Caffeine overload for little Jo?!

No comments:

Post a Comment