Friday, 1 June 2012

Photo diary: 28th - 31st May

I would just like to apologise to anyone that follows me on Instagram as all my photos on this blog are from there. If you don't follow me on there though..enjoy this blog!

28th May - Walking to Embankment past Festival Hall is one
of my favourite places to walk by as there's always something
going on. Last year there was bunting & beach huts & this year
there's these big children's letter blocks. Makes walking to work
at 7.30am a bit more interesting!

29th May - Another warm day ahead, I donned my dress &
sandles & sat on the floor of the train. Turns out another lady
in retail design has the same dress & wore it the day before,
I had to pre-warn her I was wearing it today as we wouldn't
want us wearing it at the same time would we?!

30th May - Victoria station is getting ready for the Jubilee
with flags a plenty. I must admit, I am loving the patirotism
(if that's a word) right now.

31st May - On the way back to the coast, an earlier train,
window seat, MacBook out & I was playing around on photoshop
to try & start to design myself a bit of a website.
This could be interesting as I haven't used photoshop since
my first year of university..

No comments:

Post a Comment