10 years ago
Sunday, 30 January 2011
Beach admiration
Today I made a short trip to the beach with some friends to have a bit of a walk and to learn how to throw an American football in preparation for the Superbowl next weekend (don't worry, I haven't taken up American football though), anyway, I digress. Although it was a quick visit it was enough for me to be reminded how much I love it. There wasn't a cloud in the sky and it was that awesome weather where it's sunny but a little bit cold at the same time so as long as you're wrapped up warm you'll be fine (which I was quite sufficiently!) Going to the beach fills me with so much happiness, especially going on a day like today..it's so beautiful. I really must go more often, if only to look down the seafront and remind myself how awesome my creator is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment