Because of this, I haven't done any "normal" blogs like I used to do, and quite frankly...I've missed them. Although they were even more time consuming to come up with than this photo lark, I've missed having my little place for a random offload. So for that very reason I've decided to do a little one this evening...
I realised that the last time I did one of these was 2011, and since 2012 has begun there have been a lot of changes for me. I started a temporary job at an eating disorder's charity I*EAT that John Lewis are paying me to work for through their own charity, the "Golden Jubilee Trust", which I will be doing until the middle of May. I am in the process of buying a house with my parents and as a result have been catapulted into the grown up world of mortgages, surveyors and solicitors - scary as it is, it's pretty exciting too! And out of the blue I also managed to get myself a boyfriend and a pretty awesome one at that. I don't want to force you to get your sick bucket out, but he's amazing. I've finally found someone that loves me for every inch of my being (which is a miracle in itself), that is a crazily talented musician and that loves the same awesome God as I do - he really is everything I could ever ask for in a guy. I couldn't be happier right now!
I'm not saying all this to make you think "Great, thanks for that Jo...what do you want, a medal?!" I am well aware that every second of every day there are people going through hell, people that are sad, lonely and depressed. Don't get me wrong, my life isn't all a bed of roses, I still have my low points and my moments of worry and stress; but the thing I wanted to get across from this is that it's not all doom and gloom. There is hope and there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Whatever darkness you maybe going through, you never know when the next burst of light will appear...I certainly didn't.
You never know what's around the corner, and you DEFINITELY shouldn't give up.
As the title of this blog post says...
xxx


No comments:
Post a Comment