Monday, 30 April 2012

Photo diary: 24th - 29th April

24th April - Today I debuted my new mint green jeans.
I LOVE them. The pastel colours that are in the shops at
the moment are RIGHT up my street!

25th April - Signed F1 hat by Mark Webber & Sebastian Vettel
which is going to raffled/silent auctioned off to raise money for
IEAT. I would quite like it for myself..

26th April - My first game of Settlers with Tim, Nat & Andy.
Obviously I lost, but it is a great game.

27th April - Lunchtime soup & bread on our new table cloth.
Love it.

28th April - The IEAT event I organised is finally here. This is
when Jess was giving her presentation to everyone in the latter half
of the evening. Over £600 raised for the charity...very happy!
Songs - One Direction, What makes you beautiful
Bruno Mars, Just the way you are
Rihanna, Hopeless Place

29th April - Lunch at the Toby Carvery to celebrate my friend's
baptism. I sweet talked the chef into giving me 3 yorkshires..YES!
Song - Hillsong Chapel, This is our God

No comments:

Post a Comment