Friday, 13 April 2012

Photo diary: 4th - 6th April

4th April - I went to a desert restaurant in Christchurch called
"Indulge Yourself" with some of my girlfriend's, and that we
definitely did. This was my dinner - waffles, whipped cream,
chocolate sauce & chocolate shavings. One of my five a day
is in there surely?! *er hum*
Music - Fleet Foxes, Brooke Fraser & Hillsong

5th April - Today I worked from Lifecentre along with
another group of my friends, I sorted out these leaflets to
publicise the event I'm organising that will be given out
at church on Sunday. The plea for help & volunteers begins...

6th April - Me & the girls went to a Chinese restaurant in
Christchurch after our Good Friday service & came across
this massively chubby fish in the tank next to our table.
He maybe ugly but I did find him slightly endearing...makes
me smile just looking at those fishy cheeks.
Song - Kelly Clarkson, Stronger

No comments:

Post a Comment