So, I normally do just one photo for my photo diary, but today was worthy of a few more than that. I received a little package in the post today from my good friend Zoe. I've known her for years, and even though we don't see each other that much we still exchange cards and presents at christmas and birthday's and also throughout the year..
Recently Zoe started living a dream of hers to have her own online shop and she sells the cutest stuff. She has the most amazing craft room i've ever seen at her parents house where she lives and even though she's still starting off small and exhibiting at craft fairs, she loves what she does and the stuff she sells is adorable.
Today I got given a selection of things - handmade note card, brooch from her etsy shop, a cool hanging message thing (hard to explain!), some amazing manilla numbered post it notes and a mix cd that looks like a vinyl record.
All I have to say is that I love Zoe very much. Check out her blog here. It's awesome, just like her.

No comments:
Post a Comment