Monday, 30 April 2012

Photo diary: 17th - 23rd April

17th April - Woke up this morning with my throat feeling like
I'd swallowed a packet of Mach 3 razor blades. Because of
this, I had to crack out the Strepsils.

18th April - It's that time of the year when it's coming up to a big
event so I get my full head of highlights done. This is what I
look like with them in. Ooo how interesting.. 

19th April - Went for a walk on the beach with Gem where we
consumed Wham bars, Gem put seaweed all over her face & we
took lots of photos. One of my favourite things to do.

20th April - The wedding favour making for one of my best
friend's started tonight whilst babysitting.
Tonight's job was label writing.

21st April - Went for posh breakfast at Cafe Shore with my
housemates. I had eggs benedict (as seen in the photo),
and I would highly recommend it.

22nd April - Sam the dog with Lily pollen on him.
If you want a temporary hair dye for a dog, then this
works a treat.

23rd April - Started the mass making of wedding favours for
one of my best friend's wedding in 2 weeks time.

No comments:

Post a Comment