After a visit at the Jack Wills store to purchase a holiday bikini (although after my food binge the night before I felt like I bore more resemblence to a walking Chicken Chow Mein than a beach babe when I tried it on). 'The Porter' was our stop off for lunch - once again devouring far more food than necessary and to be honest I've got no idea how I fitted anymore in.
![]() |
| Nothing like trying on the same clothes in Urban Outfitters.. |
Sadly the weather turned against us and the heavens opened, thus making the walk around the characterful Bath not so pleasant. This didn't stop us cramming under a massive Ikea umbrella, ambling round a few more shops then getting a Ben's cookie for our evening snack before heading back to the park and ride.
Although later that evening we found ourselves back in town at Moles for the main reason I'd come to Bath in the first place, to see Ben Howard play (see my next blog). One amazing gig later we were soon back home and tucked up in bed...after trying on our merchandise t-shirts first..
Thursday morning came and sadly it was time for me to leave. Although it was a short stay I can safely say that if I couldn't live by the sea then Bath is definitely the kind of place I could live. I still thoroughly enjoyed my whistle-stop tour of this beautiful city, but I will definitely come back another time to explore it more. Although hopefully there won't be a need for the oversized umbrella next time..
![]() |
| Beverage in Moles |








No comments:
Post a Comment