Monday, 11 April 2011

Little dogs.

I've noticed over time how my blog really is mostly just about things I love and things I've done. So keeping up with tradition this one is about something else I love. Little dogs.

When I was 5 my family got a rescue dog - a small/medium sized mongrel called Toby. He was amazing. Scruffy but lovable. The best dog ever, and he gave me many years of happiness, even when he did chew the post if it came through the letterbox. Sadly he had to be put down at the end of my second year of university and we didn't get another one.

Toby
Ever since I can remember I've always had a love of little dogs (apart from my faze of wanting a Newfoundland which are the polar opposite..I still like them though) and I've always hoped that one day I will be able to have my own. Although I'd never get one until I was in a position to be able to look after it properly, which at the moment, I couldn't.

Let me just clarify, I don't want a Chihuahua or something that small and rat like, I like small cute scruffy things, much like the Jack Russell I met yesterday. He was the most adorable thing I've seen for a long time. And it's thanks to little 'Rascal' here that I have re-ignited my love of little dogs. I'll take this one please.

No comments:

Post a Comment