I don't know why it happens. I finally get an evening in where I'm not doing anything, nothing planned at all so I can finally do all those little jobs I've been meaning to do for months, like posting 2 Christmas presents (don't ask). But instead I sit and faff about on my laptop, looking at YouTube videos, hooking my spotify up to spotify social, drinking tea and so on.
I get so frustrated with myself for not doing the things I actually need to do, but I just get sucked into having that wonderful feeling of sitting and doing nothing. Only problem is before I know it the whole evening has gone and then I go to bed annoyed that I didn't do something.
Maybe my self-discipline will change over time and I'll actually start crossing things off of my list of things to do. For now though I'll go back to watching Grand Designs and maybe I'll post my Christmas presents tomorrow.
10 years ago


i have to admit i'm the same even when i have a 10000 word dissertation looming over me and i don't know how much other work i have to do. I try and organise myself but it really doesn't work but i manage to get things done in the end!
ReplyDelete