Tuesday, 27 March 2012

Photo diary: 17th - 20th March

17th March - There was a visitor with us at the girls house tonight...

18th March - This is one of the 2 photo montage's in my room
that I look at everyday. Of all the people in the my life that are
special to me. I love photos, and especially ones that I can
look at that have people that I love in. It makes them even better.

19th March - Mum & Dad visited me & delivered my presents from
America. Lucky Charms & Marshmallows. Along with a menu
for Denny's. I wish they'd open one in England..

20th March - After a whirlwind 24 hours, my housemate was
admitted to hospital for possible appendicitus. I went to visit
her after the operation and nearly fainted after being with her
for only 10 minutes, which was slightly embarrassing. But it's no
secret that I hate hospitals. Too many bad memories...

No comments:

Post a Comment