Tuesday, 27 March 2012

Photo diary: 23rd - 27th March

23rd March - One of my best friends came down to visit for the
weekend to take her mind off the fact her fiancé was on his stag
weekend. So naturally we went for a leisurely beach walk when she
arrived, and the weather was well and truly lush.

24th March - A wander down to Bournemouth seafront on Saturday
saw us coming into contact with the world's largest deck chair. It's pretty big.
Album - Hanson, Underneath

25th March - In the evening we had a BBQ & also my first bonfire
of  the year with friends. It wasn't colossal, but we sure
burnt a lot of fern & toasted a lot of marshmallows.
Music - Ryan Adams

26th March - The reward I get for embracing Summer &
donning my shorts was finding a £10 note in the pocket. Score.
Artist - Jose Vanders

27th March - I'm going to be doing the favours for one of my best
friends' wedding & today the first craft supplies arrived. I love
getting post so combining that with getting ribbon which I
also love, made for a very exciting 5 minutes in my day!
(I'm so sad..)
Song - Jon Foreman, Your love is strong

No comments:

Post a Comment