Thursday, 1 March 2012

Photo diary: 20th February - 26th February

20th Febraury - My boyfriend's brother's birthday.
Artist - Ray Lamontagne
21st Feb - Pancake day. Young Tom wasn't sure if he could
handle one more...
Song - Rihanna, We found love

22nd February - I met up with my boyfriend for coffee & lunch.
Yes, mine was the Caramelatte with lashings of cream & caramel sauce..

23rd February - My old housemate Craig got married & we
had a little old housemates reunion: was so great to catch up with
2 of the people I spent some very good times with.

24th February - Morning beach walk with my friend & her dog,
the sea was so calm, it was so SO lovely.

24th February - Little Sam here was one of the people (well dog)
that was hanging out with me today. I love him.

25th February - Brunch at Wetherspoon's after a successful morning
at Wimborne market. I like ketchup...lots of it (as you can see)
Music - Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zero's

26th February - The beach was absolutely amazing on Sunday,
we were there for hours & I could have been there for many more
Artist - Incubus

No comments:

Post a Comment