Tuesday, 13 March 2012

Photo diary: 9th - 13th March

9th March - In Wareham for the night listening to the cover's band
my boyfriend is in. They were very good.
Artist - Radiohead

10th March - It's Spring & the blossom trees are out. That combined with
the bright blue sky is another of my favourite things.
Album - Gotye, Making mirrors

11th March - Spent the afternoon sitting in the sunshine in
the garden. Perfect lazy Sunday.
Song - Ryan Adams, I love you but I don't know what to say

12th March - I was working, but Tom was lunching in the
Conto Lounge. My favourite non-office place to work.
Song - Radiohead, House of cards

13th March - On a Tuesday at Team Meeting I am adopting a
tradition of eating fizzy strawberry laces. I actually love them.
Song - Beth Croft, You never give up

No comments:

Post a Comment