![]() |
| 27th February - Advantage of working from home I get to look at the lovely white roses I was given from valentines day. Song - Moldy Peaches, Anyone else but you |
![]() |
| 28th February - I've eaten 2 & a half donuts today so am
feeling very fat. They did taste good though.
Song - Tim Hughes, God of Justice |
![]() |
| 29th February - Today I decided I was going to try not working in my bedroom or from my lounge, but at a local cafe bar instead. They had free wifi & good cranberry & lemonade. Loved it. |
![]() |
| 1st March - Ready to rock 'n' roll at another day at the office. Well...the cafe anyway. |
| 1st March - Lunch at the same cafe bar again as yesterday. I work well in this place. Song - Travis, Driftwood |





No comments:
Post a Comment