Friday, 9 March 2012

Photo diary: 8th March

On a daily basis I have to drive past Poole Harbour to get to a lot of places. This is fine by me because it's one of my most favourite places. A lot of the time it's only kitesurfer's, boats and the odd fisherman but when the sun is going down over it, it can stop me in my tracks. 

Sadly I was in a bit of a rush when I saw this sight and I will admit I took this out of the window while I was driving (which I do not condone in the slightest). This photo doesn't really do it justice either, the sky was incredible. It made me send a prayer of worship up to the one who created it and made me feel thankful for where I live. To have this as basically my back garden I am very very blessed.

8th March - Poole Harbour
Artist - Radiohead

No comments:

Post a Comment