Today was my last day at work for a little while as I'm off on a secondment in London for 3 months. This week has completely flown by and as a result today was manic as I was trying to get everything finished before I go and start something new.
My work friends were amazing and I got a few cards, a lemon cake (my favourite) and even some flowers. It all seemed a bit weird as I am coming back in 11 weeks, but all the same I guess it was nice to know I'll be missed!
Although the day was draining, it was a reminder how awesome the friends are that I've made at work. It's crazy to think the random people you end up with in your daily working life. Put altogether in the same place and end up spending the majority of your time with. And even though it's just "the day job", those random people are the people that make work what it is for me. For the next few months I'll miss you all lots, but I WILL be back.
Ta ta for now.




No comments:
Post a Comment