Wednesday, 25 May 2011

Human pyramid.

At a leaving party I went to at the weekend, a little tradition came out that I had yet to be involved in..until Saturday night. The human pyramid.

Now, I've only ever tried this a handful of times in the past and I'm definitely not a bottom level participant...thank goodness they put me on the third tier then. I even got told I could climb up because I'm like "a sturdy little mountain goat". Take from that what you want..

And as much as I wanted us to succeed with a 5 tier pyramid I was a bit scared about the thought of 2 people on my back and part of me was slightly relieved that they couldn't climb up to try it.

Re-shuffling done they settled for a 4 tier, and just the guys. Half an hour and some seriously weak wrists and backs later they did it. Good work boys. But I don't have a picture of the final pyramid, just with me looking down from the third tier. Sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment