Thursday, 16 June 2011

Birthdayness.

June is a busy month for me and in particular this week. It's not only my Mum's and my friend Amy's birthday today, but it's mine in 2 days time and then father's day the day after that.

Me and my parents went out for dinner tonight in Guildford to a lovely restaurant called Cote. The food was incredible and I ate a lot. But it was partially for my birthday as well so I didn't feel so bad!

So as the first installment of my long weekend of birthdayness comes to a close I am already lookin forward to the next one.

I LOVE June.

Not a very birthday-esque photo, but it was
pouring with rain earlier & then the sun came
out producing a beautiful rainbow just before
we went out for dinner, which I'd now
like to rename as the birthday rainbow.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment