Friday, 10 June 2011

Old friends.


Even though I had an impending deadline looming over my head for 5pm today, this week I have been fortunate to make the most of my time in the big smoke by meeting up with some old friends.

My friend Sam who I went to school with and my friend Nick who I went to university with. I don't get to see them very much so it was especially nice to catch up and see their smiling faces again.

There's something about the kinds of friends that even though you may not text, email or speak a lot when you see them it's just the same as always. I love that. I know it's not an excuse to just not contact each other, but unfortunately sometimes it's just the way life goes. It doesn't mean I don't care. And I will always greet them with a smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment