On Saturday I turned 26. I won't lie, I'm starting to feel a little bit old and a little bit closer to 30 then I care to think about, but it's not too bad so far.
I started my day opening my presents from my parents over the phone to them, opening my other presents and cards with my housemates and then going to Urban Reef for breakfast which was amazing as always. I then got my hair cut and blow dried to a volume of Cheryl Cole proportions and then spent the rest of the afternoon decorating our flat to a standard that I'm sure the Romans would have been proud of.
![]() |
| Poached eggs & smoked salmon on toasted muffins. Yes. |
We then Togaed ourselves up and had a mini photo shoot in our newly decorated entrance hall/breakfast room. Gradually the rest of the "Romans"arrived, the music was going, food was being devoured and drink was flowing.
Extra photos courtesy of Gem, Kylie and Jeremy. Thank you.









No comments:
Post a Comment