Thursday, 23 June 2011

Why oh why.

..is it that when you have your evening planned out, you have everything set up, then gradually step by step everything goes wrong and time disappears, and before you know it..you've achieved nothing.

This has happened to me tonight.

I am working on a little textiley project and brought my sewing machine back to my parents house. It was only when I got it out the case that I realised that part of it has come off. It's a tiny part that is necessary, but I managed to get round it. Machine threaded up, ready to go, and then while I'm sewing the bobbin thread all gathers up underneath and just ruins things a little bit. Then I was trying to assemble what I was doing and it just wasn't as easy as I thought it was going to be and no where near as quick either.

So I've resorted to venting on here, watching two episodes of Greys Anatomy and then listening to Benjamin Francis Leftwich to calm me down.

And breathe..

No comments:

Post a Comment