Thursday, 28 July 2011

A good day.

Yesterday. 27th July 2011. Not only did I have a productive day at the office, but afterwards I went shopping. I got some shoes for work, a present or two and a couple of balls of VERY chunky wool from All the fun of the fair which is one of the shops that my friend Zoe works at.

After she'd finished her shift we journeyed back to her house, ordered pizza, did crafty things (I spent the evening making badges that she's going to be selling at the vintage weekend at the South Bank) and watched the film Catfish that was on tv.


After dinner her cheeky dog Jasper decided he wanted to hold my amazing new wool in his mouth (what can I say, he has good taste) and although it took Zoe's dad half an hour to entice it from him and I was in fear of loosing my new purchase to little Jasper. I also discovered Zoe's craft/making office/store room haven. It was amazing. I felt like I'd walked into a dream - in particular I loved her shelves above her iMac. Looking at jars of buttons, boxes of ribbons and baskets of bits and pieces is the kind of thing that gets my heart beat up a bit. Silly I know, but welcome to the inside world of Jo.


She'd also got me some amazing oversized t-shirts from the other shop she works at called Lazy Oaf. What a treat. And to top off the evening her Mum produced a tray with a cup of tea and biscuits on for me.

This was a good day.

1 comment:

  1. look how messy my poor little overworked craft room is! or the sweatshop, as my mother has so affectionately labelled it! jasper misses you already. actually he just misses the wool, but if you brought him wool im sure he would love you forever. xoxo ps. lovely post, im a gonna reblog it :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete