Friday, 25 March 2011

Definitely not vain.

I merely just wanted to express once more how much I love my hairdresser. Seriously, I've never had someone who everytime they cut my hair I'm 110% happy with it, he's a genius.

So as you can see, I went to the hairdressers again today but this time for the cut. He blow dryed it all flouncy as well which has allowed me to flick my hair around pretending to be Cheryl Cole all evening. Emphasis on the word 'pretending'.

I promise you I'm not a vain person, I'm just randomly telling you about my love for a good haircut. And as this blog IS random and about my thoughts, I feel I have artistic license to write whatever I like, even if it is my hair. It also just happens that there's now about to be another photograph of me at the bottom of the page. Oops.

No comments:

Post a Comment