The penultimate week of my course and this weeks theme was Strictly come dancing...basically a lot of glitter with a bit of glamour.
This was my favourite week so far, I loved it. It helped that I was so pleased with what I did as well and for once everything seemed to work out alright. The girl I worked with was lovely and she too piled on the glitter to my eyes along with extra diamante's, fake eyelashes, eyeliner, fashion style blusher and bright pink lips. Nearly un-recognisable!
I can't believe that this time next week I will have finished the course, it's a bit sad thinking about it really..so I won't. It is however a "do what you want evening", we can even bring in a model with us if we want. Any takers?! For now I think I'll sit down and have a think as to what I might do, although I have a feeling that the glitter might make another appearance...
10 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment