Tuesday, 1 March 2011

Brett Dennen.

I would just like to thank Miss Kylie Mordle for introducing this guy to your sister and my housemate Miss Gem Mordle who then introduced him to me. No, not a new boyfriend or love interest. A new musical interest.

Yes and sorry; another music related blog (it's either that or cake) but I'll make it short.

I've had a bit of "listening time" that I was after as mentioned in my post last night and Gem mentioned this guy to me earlier so I've done some research, listened to a tune or two and I've decided that I thoroughly enjoy what he's written.

Got lots more of his songs to get through over time (as always) but one of my favourites so far is a catchy little number from Brett's Myspace called "Sydney (I'll come running)" and on his forthcoming album "Lonerboy".

Check him out if you want, but I won't force you. I'm nice like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment