This week has gone by like a whirlwind. A mixture of normal activities, evenings in, watching Due Date, eating pizza, seeing friends amongst other things. But my Friday has gone something like this:
* I started off with having a pancake for breakfast as I had some mixture left over from last night. I don't have starts like that very often but it was GOOD and must make a mental note to remember to have pancakes for breakfast more often.
* Work went well, was incredibly productive and also had spaghetti hoops on toast for lunch. I'm not 5 years old I promise..
* Also got a pair/my first pair of Converse through work as they had 20% off and I got my discount on top. Was a pretty good deal really.
* Now i've just got home and was greeted by a yellow spring like Jack Wills pacakge containing some lovely things (see photos).
Yes, i'm aware I probably look like a shopaholic. Well, if it makes it any better I think I could be a LOT worse. I don't do this all the time by any means, it's just the odd thing. Anyway, this isn't meant to be a place where I confess or let loose about my shopping habits. Think i'll move on..
My housemate Gem has also just texted to tell me she's got us tickets to see Ben Howard. She absolutely loves him and I think he's pretty ace too so i'm very much looking forward to that.
So to cut a long story short: I'm pleased it's Friday, I've had a good start to my weekend so far and I hope it continues. I'm now getting ready to go out so the fact I'm hoping to have a little dance tonight should mean that happy Jo should be out to play.
Thank you God for weekends. Amen.
![]() |
| New shirt. Nice. |



No comments:
Post a Comment