Tuesday, 29 March 2011

What my ears are liking.

This year I have been introduced to new bands and artists and I've also had my love with old ones rekindled. This has resulted in me having a bit of a random mix of songs I am listening to over and over again and I thought I'd share my little mix tape with you.

You may or may not be appalled with the selection of songs that I'm about to list, but this is me and this is just what I'm like. In no particular order...

1. Ben Folds - Annie Waits
2. Snow Patrol - Run
3. Death Cab for Cutie - A lack of colour
4. Bon Iver - Skinny Love
5. Bon Iver - Re:Stacks
6. Adele - Make you feel my love
7. Adele - Someone like you
8. Brett Dennen - Ain't gonna lose you
9. Coldplay - Warning sign
10. Coldplay - Fix you
11. Tenth Avenue North - By your side
12. Metric - Gold guns girls
13. Metric - Stadium love
14. Biffy Clyro - Many of horror
15. Regina Specktor - Samson
16. Hanson - Deeper
17. Mumm-ra - She's got you high
18. Ciara ft. Justin Timberlake - Love Sex Magic
19. Doves - There goes the fear
20. The Temper Trap - Sweet Disposition
21. Far east movement - Like a G6
22. Britney Spears - Gimme more
23. Kristene Mueller - Trust
24. Steve - Mellow
25. McFly - Shine a light

I think that's quite enough for now, but I think that's a fairly good snapshot into the randomness of music that I'm listening to and have been this year so far. I could have added about 100 more but I think you might have switched off, if you haven't already..

No comments:

Post a Comment