![]() |
| Me & James |
I started doing the Race for life in 2007 after my brother James died of cancer earlier that year. Little did I know that later on that year I'd also lose my Grandad & my boyfriend at the time's Mum as well; all to the same awful disease. This gave me many reasons to do it and even though it's only running 5km, I thought, if I could do something as small as that to raise money for such a great charity then it was worth it.
Over the last 4 years of doing it I've raised just over £1424 which is incredible, so thank you to everyone who has sponsored me in the past. I'm not one for forcing people into sponsorship, but if you'd like to, however small the amount, then here is my fundraising page..
http://www.raceforlifesponsorme.org/jovickery1985



No comments:
Post a Comment