For Nikita my partner for tonight and myself, we both found ourselves sitting in that beauty chair horrified by what we saw looking back at us in the mirror after we'd been made up. It was like looking into the future and it was a little bit scary.
I realised that I don't think i'm going to be a very attractive older person, even with a good head of hair on me. I know what we did this evening is obviously not an exact representation of what we will look like in 50 years time but it was still enough of a shock for me to think, "If I look like this when i'm older, I really hope I'll already be with someone who loves me enough already that it won't matter if I look like that."
I guess I better go to Boots tomorrow to stock up on anti-ageing cream just in case..
p.s - please note, we're meant to look old & miserable in these photos.
It's what old people do apparently.



No comments:
Post a Comment