Saturday, 12 March 2011

Thursday night postcards.


Before you ask, yes this is another post about me, my flatmate and SixtyMillionPostcards.

A new initiative where the jist of it is to get us out of the flat and also to meet new people (and also on beardyman watch for Gem too). The location for this is SixtyMillionPostcards in Bournemouth where I went out last friday.

Both absolutely shattered from work we went out on Thursday night originally with the view to have a fishfinger sandwich (cheap dinner), unfortunately the fryers weren't working so we both went for burgers instead (I recommend the one with Goats cheese and caramelised red onions). A lot of chatting, eating and Hipstamatic photo taking later we embarked on pudding. True to my word I had the Toffee Apple Pie which I wanted to try...unfortunately it had cinnamon in it and i'm not exactly a first class ambassador for the spice so it wasn't amazing, but it still tasted nice (thank goodness for vanilla ice cream). We then made friends with Sam the barman, bagged ourselves 2 regulars cards because he thought we were nice and then rolled back to car like 2 weebles.

We're aiming to do this excursion every week. I never really need persuading to go out for food anyway, but now we've got our regulars cards I guess we better start living up to the name..

No comments:

Post a Comment