Tuesday, 8 March 2011

Pancake? Go on then.


So, today was pancake day if you somehow weren't aware. I had already planned to go to a bit of a pancake party tonight anyway so was planning on getting home from work and having a small dinner and then gorging on pancakes later...

Scrap the small dinner part and skip right to the pancake gorging part.

Just leaving work I had a text from a very excited housemate asking if I wanted pancakes and that she was on her way home from work. With no hesitation I replied and said yes. So by the time I'd got home and showered I was greeted with a big bowl of batter in the kitchen.


We proceeded to have 3 pancakes each, classic lemon and sugar filling, then felt ill. Fast forward an hour or so later and I'm at a friends house with a production line churning out pancakes quicker than you could say Betty Crocker. Over the course of 2 and a half hours I ate another 3 pancakes. 2 with lemon and sugar and one with marshmallow fluff inside.

So, you can now clearly see the following:
1) My dinner contained no ingredients other than batter and sugar this evening
2) I will most likely have put on half a stone before the week is out
3) I have a sweet tooth
4) You will now see me wearing more loose fitting clothes to hide my food baby
5) I love pancakes

No comments:

Post a Comment