I thought i'd be a bit squeamish but the fact you see the process of the wound being made from start to finish meant it didn't effect me like that and surprisingly no-one else in the class had any problems either.
Next week we're continuing with special effects make-up and we get to choose an injury of our choice. Unfortunately the research for this won't be too pleasant as I already saw some images at the end of the class tonight and they weren't pretty...even though half of them were pictures of previous student's work, including someone who had made it look like a protractor had gone through the side of someone's face. Nice.
I may not be a master in casualty make-up but if you don't like blood of open wounds please look away now.
![]() |
| The wound I did.. |
![]() |
| The wound applied to me.. |
![]() |
| It started to get a little grosser as the evening went on thanks to me fiddling with it.. |






No comments:
Post a Comment