Wednesday, 9 February 2011

Geisha girls.

Wednesday night is make-up night for me at the moment and this evening we were focusing on using water based make up (face paint) and either had to create a Geisha or skull look. The majority of the class went for the former but a skull was done on our token man in the group!


This week I was partnered with someone who was actually amazingly talented at applying make up. I made her to look like a Geisha "with a twist" first and then we swapped and she did the same to me. I was so impressed with how she'd made me look, in fact I barely recognised myself when I studied myself in the mirror with pink and yellow eye make up and false lashes with red feathers on them!


All in all I was very happy with the results of this weeks lesson on both parts, although I don't think I'll be rushing to use water based slap in the near future if I can help it. I'll leave it to the pros for now. 

My hat goes off to you face painters of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment